Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

National Sandwich Month

Over at If It's Groovy, they are celebrating National Sandwich Month with some great layouts! Head on over and join in on the fun!
Here's my entry for the challenge:

This layout is from my own sketch and I used the bottom of a large dixie cup to make the "coffee cup" stains!  I used my Cuttlebug to put the texture in the red paper.  And the cork is actually real scrapbook friendly cork-paper!

Share/Bookmark

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner