Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Monday, April 19, 2010

What Can a 7.2 Earthquake do to a Craft Room?

On Easter of this year, April 4th, at around 3:40 pm.  my husband, daughter, and I we driving home in our SUV from the next town.  As we pulled into our development, the SUV started shaking back and forth violently.  We were dumbstruck and then it dawned on us, this was a huge earthquake!  People were almost falling down and cars were bouncing up and down.  The road was rolling and light poles were bucking up and down furiously!  We were terrified that something might fall on us.  The quake lasted 45 seconds!  We crept along and made it home only to have a 5.4 aftershock hit.  It is April 19th and we are still experiencing earthquakes, some as large as 4.4 to 5.1.  We have pretty much calmed down, but I wanted to share with you what it did to my craft room.  Thank goodness for the building codes we have in the US.  It could have been much, much worse!  Some people's craft rooms might look like this all the time!  LOL!

Moving and shaking!
Natalie
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner