Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Friday, April 9, 2010

Some Monday Night Fun!

Above Rubies Studios is planning on having a Live Ustream on their site at 9 pm EST (6 pm PST) on Monday, April 12th! Mark you calendars!

They will be discussing the new Cricut Cake Machine, the Gypsy A to Z DVD, Club Ruby, Accessories - The Above Rubies Studio Top Secret Mission and much more!

If they can get 1500 viewers they are going to give away a HUGE prize package!  So tell everybody and post it on your favorite forums and your blog!  They are also going to have plenty of prize announcements that everyone will have the opportunity to participate in.

Remember I am one of the new Master Design Team Members for Above Rubies Studios and I'll be making projects for you to enjoy on their site!  I'll let you know when I have a project on their site!  You're going to love what is coming at Above Rubies Studios and the girls over there are terrific!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner