Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Monday, September 13, 2010

The Imagine on HSN

Okay crafters, tomorrow is a big day for scrapbooking and card-making enthusiasts!  The people who brought us the Cuttlebug, the Cricut machines, the Gypsy, and the Cricut Cake, are releasing for sale on HSN, the Cricut Imagine.  I am in no way endorsing this machine or even planning on getting one, but I am still going to watch the release for sale of this machine on HSN tomorrow at 9 pm Pacific, 12 am Eastern.  

Here are some websites that have been showcasing this machine and what it is capable of: 

Everyday Cricut
The Pink Stamper
Obsessed with Scrapbooking
Clever Someday

Let me know what you think about it or if there are any other sites that offer good information and projects about Cricut machines and products.
Natalie
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner