Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Family Layout

Being on a design team has caused me to mix up the order I usually scrap my layouts.  So I've had to go back a couple of years and start scrapping some of my pictures from family vacations.  I have different albums going as well.

I have an album for my 3-year old daughter and I am also doing an album for me of all family.
This layout is entitled "Family"
The background is craft paper.  The stickers were from Michaels and the strip of denim with chunky glitter was trim from the clearance section of Wal-Mart's craft section.  I believe the patterned papers are from SEI, but I'll have to double check that and rummage through my scraps to see if I can find the maker.  I've had absent-minded pregnant lady mentality lately!  The red polka-dot paper was from the clearance area at Two Peas in a Bucket.  You could easily make it by welding circles together on your die cut machine software or your Gypsy.

Share


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner