Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wonderful Creativity Prompts

I have times where I just stare at the wall of scrapbooking supplies in front of me and my eyes just gloss over.  Sometimes I need some inspiration.  One of the sites that I go to A Matter of Memores, supplies inspiration from all kinds of places.  I suggest you pop over there and look around!  You never know what will catch your eye.

I do feel a little bit like I am recovering from Cropping Mania.  Do you ever experience a little bit of depression after going on vacation or after a huge event? That's how I feel right now.  I feel like all the expectation and the feelings that go with it have crashed.  I just need a little time to recover.  I have never been a part of such a large online crop, nor hosted my own.  I do look forward to doing another one and now I'll be much more prepared for the emotions.

I have shared in jest with friends, that I am a mood scrapper, that's my style!  So I suspect that my next LO will rightfully so, find joy in my source, from the One who sustains me!  I am at a crossroads and I want God to speak from my LOs.  In not only journaling, but also in the pictures and embellishments.  I want my scrapbooking principals to reflect that God comes first.  That also goes for wanting every single new product or only saving money to buy new stuff.  I have been very blessed and it is time to give my time back to God and not spend it on my computer and concentrating  so much on scrapbooking.  I am going to go for quality and not quantity!  I am going to try to go to my local church and find some faithbookers.  I am turning into a recluse and everyone is suffering.

I feel renewed.  I pray that I have the courage to step out of my old ways.  I am so grateful for the talent my God has given me and how I could fellowship with others through my talents!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner