Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Monday, February 8, 2010

Well, hello, crop much?

I am out of my skin...I am going to my first cropping session with people I have never met on Friday the 12th from 6 pm to 12am.  I can't believe I get 6 hours to myself!  Well, for myself anyway!  I am so excited.  That's right, I have never been to a crop!  Only online ones and with people I feel like I know!  Weird!  So I have very few ideas of what to take to a crop.  I am using sketches, I have cropped my photos.  I have cut out things with my Cricut and kind of picked out paper accents, embellishments, and such. 

I plan on bringing my SU! stamping spots and pens, as well as distress ink, chalk, sand paper, glue, scissors, paper trimmer, glue dots/adhesives, shape scissors, punches, foam wedges, and some other stuff. 

I can't wait and I'll let you know how it goes and upload the LOs!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner