Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Basic Grey February 2010 Newsletter

One of my favorite product lines is Basic Grey.  I love the colors because of the moods they evoke in me!  I love the texture and durability of the paper.  I get their newsletter and I thought you'd like to take a gander at it, too! It has fun industry updates and creative LOs for you to get inspiration from.
Go here to start reading the newsletter.
Go here to see what products Basic Grey previewed at CHA 2010
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner