Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Friday, May 5, 2017

Possible Return???

Hi all,
I have been gone for 5 years!  I have a lot to tell you, but not today.  I have acquired more interests and want to start being more active with posting more craft sites and projects.
If you click on any links and they are not working, let me know and I will remove them.

I would love to know about any new craft/art sites so go ahead and leave links in a comment to blogs and websites that you think would fit within the craft/art universe. I will check them out and link them if they look helpful.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner