Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Jesus Phrase Book

Here are some pictures from a Jesus phrase-book that I made last year.  I made all of the papers, images, and letters with the Cricut Imagine using the Imagine More Cartridge.
I used the Bind-it-All to make it into a mini book.  The book pages are made out of flattened, empty toilet paper rolls.  The phrase tags are made out of upcycled cereal box cardboard and covered with paper with the printed words on them.  Each page is inked and I used fibers to accent the binding.  The song that is spread throughout the pages is, I Surrender All.












Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner