Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Monday, August 18, 2008

Need a Memory Album or Scrapbook Made for You?

Memory Album Consultant at Your Service!
Contact Information:
Natalie McBroom
nataliescreations@sbcglobal.net


Scrapbooking
is here to stay. Preserving our memories in any form serves to create a lasting legacy for future generations. People want to know where their family came from. People like to reflect on their adventures and sentimental moments in life. With the world in the state it is in, memory albums, and scrapbooks provide emotional comfort and healing to those who possess them. They provide a magical platform that bridges the gap of time and the distance between loved ones.

Many people love to scrap but don't have the time. Others may want their memories preserved, but don't feel they have the talent, know-how, or confidence to tackle a project such as this. That is why "scrapper for hire" people like me are here for you. I, too, long to hold on to the good times and remember what people looked like, what a room felt like, what my family's kitchen smelled like, and how the grey whiskers on the family's favorite pet tickled me as a child. Let me capture these feelings for you. Together you and I can create something remarkable, truly remarkable.

Please contact me at nataliescreations@sbcglobal.net for information or questions.
Thanks,
Natalie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner